Much of the success of Annex Consulting Group is due to its compelling value proposition for both clients and consultants. We feel we play a niche role in the IT services marketplace by providing a "best of both worlds" approach when compared to multinational consulting firms and recruitment agencies. Annex offers similar benefits of multinational consulting firms such as:
- Centralized project management;
- Application of industry best practices and methodologies; and
- Senior, high quality consultants.
However, we provide these benefits at a much lower cost than multinational firms due to our business model. We also have a significantly larger pool of local resources from which we staff our project engagements. This means we find the very best people to do project work, rather than the “square peg, round hole" syndrome that exists in multinational firms where people are forced to do projects often regardless of the fit because they are between projects and, therefore, negatively impacting staff utilization targets.
Annex adds much more value than a typical recruiting agency. Recruiters do not have hands-on experience in the IT industry, do not understand industry best practices, and do not assign a central project manager to each assignment. Not only can Annex do all of these things, but we do so at a cost below the national recruiting agencies. Recruiters operate as “bodyshops", and as such, can only take on one-person assignments. Annex can do the same, but is also able to outsource entire projects using multi-person teams, either using a fixed price or time and materials pricing approach.
The following is a summary of how we differentiate Annex from our competitors:
- We have an excellent track record of completing projects for our target market – the top 100 largest companies in British Columbia. 95% of our projects are done in British Columbia.
- The Annex Alliance is a pool of over 13,000 IT and business professionals based locally in BC. We staff a project team by hand-picking the best people from the Annex Alliance based on our proprietary competency classification model and skill categorization of all consultants.
- We assign a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) to each assignment (at no additional charge to the customer) to ensure the project is delivered within customer constraints such as scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- We apply industry best practices to each assignment. We track and re-use the best sample deliverables, templates, and guidelines from our previous engagements. We make those templates available to all of our consultants on Annex projects.
- We have excellent ability and flexibility to increase the size of project teams on existing or new projects. We are able to quickly adapt to changing requirements using the pre-referenced and competency-banded Annex Alliance members to select the highest quality resources.
- Our business model and low overhead results in competitively priced solutions when compared to multinational consulting firms. This is especially evident on larger initiatives.
- We have excellent references for large, complex projects. Many reference letters are available upon request.
- We have a 97% customer satisfaction rating across 1,100 projects completed since 1998. We work very hard to deliver solutions that meet or exceed our customer’s requirements on every assignment.
Give Annex an opportunity to compete for your business, then judge our differentiation for yourself. Please contact us for more information. Our goal is to add you to our growing list of satisfied customers and consultants.