As a client, Annex pass-through services allow you to outsource insurance, billing and payroll services for independent consultants working directly for your organization.
As a consultant, Annex pass-through services eliminate the hurdle of expensive insurance coverage required by your client.
Benefits of Annex’s pass-through program to both the client and the consultant include:
- Sufficient insurance coverage – Many firms require both Common General Liability and Professional Liability Insurance of the independent consultants they hire. Consultants can avoid expensive insurance costs by passing through Annex to comply with insurance requirements imposed by such firms. The client benefits from knowing all consultants have adequate insurance coverage.
- Contract administration – Clients and consultants eliminate extra administration time and expenses associated with contract negotiations and optimize the contract renewal process.
- Invoicing and timesheets – Clients reduce accounting expenses and administration overhead by streamlining timesheet collection and invoice submission processes.
- Single point of contact – Annex provides a single point of contact for all inquiries related to independent consultant contracts, invoices, timesheets and payment. The burden to the client of managing many independent consultants' billing and contract maintenance is thus, alleviated.
- Payment – Annex sets up all independent consultants to receive electronic funds transfer (EFT) payments directly into their bank accounts.
- Arms length relationship – Both clients and consultants ensure proper regulatory compliance.
- Consistency – Clients are issued standard contracts, timesheets and invoices in a consistent format.
- Cost effective – Annex's rates for pass-through services are the lowest in British Columbia. Our rates drop even lower based on volume discounts as the number of consultants hired by a client reaches threshold levels.
Please contact us for more information.