IT And Management Consulting
Annex has a distinct Permanent Staffing practice with its own Manager, dedicated recruiters, methodology and key performance indicators.
Annex Permanent Staffing (APS) is committed to helping clients find the best IT and management consulting talent available for their vacant employee positions. Annex has its own Permanent Staffing Recruitment Methodology, “the Annex way,” that has been continuously evolving since 1998 and has resulted in 97% customer satisfaction across all engagements.
APS works with our clients upfront to ensure resource requirements are clearly understood. We use innovative sourcing channels to identify, attract and target candidates from across the continent. Our screening process includes numerous evaluation techniques in order to select the very best candidates that meet the client’s needs based on technical expertise, soft skills and culture fit. APS allows our customers to focus on their business rather than the time-consuming process of recruiting staff.
Annex’s Permanent Staffing practice
- uses our proven IT and management consulting industry expertise to identify and screen the best candidates based on hard and soft skills, experience, availability, salary expectations, personality and culture fit;
- provides only the highest caliber talent whose references have been thoroughly scrutinized;
- places IT and management consulting professionals ranging from Service Desk Analyst to CIO;
- guarantees each and every placement; and
- offers competitively priced services.
We are confident in our ability to find quality candidates – so much so that we do not require any up front retainer or interim compensation. Annex is paid only if we successfully place the right candidate in your organization. APS also offers placement fee discounts for clients that achieve volume thresholds.
We regularly conduct searches for the following IT and management consulting roles:
- Developer, such as .NET, Java, front-end, LAMP, Ruby, other open source, iOS, Android, etc.
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
- Application Architect
- Infrastructure Architect
- Data Architect
- Systems Analyst
- Data Analyst
- UX Specialist
- ERP Specialist including SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Dynamics, etc.
- QA Manager
- QA Lead
- QA Tester
- DBA, including SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Security Specialist
- Network Engineer
- System Administrator
- Technical Analyst
- Service Desk Analyst
- Program Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Analyst
- Project Coordinator
- Product Manager
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Management Specialist
- Functional Analyst
- Change Management Lead
- Change Management Consultant
- Strategy Specialist
- Management Consultant
- CIO, VP, Director or Manager in an IT department or a technology product company
- Instructional Designer
- Technical Writer
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
- IT Recruiter